What is Company Section?
Company Section is for young people in Primary 7 to Secondary 3 (11 to 15 year olds).
What do Company Section do?
Those in the Company Section take part in the Discover programme, that enables you to:
- take part in a fun
- balanced and challenging programme
- be recognised for your effort and achievement
- build trusting relationships
It’s all about learning new skills, making your own decisions and having fun. BB provides a safe environment to explore new possibilities and achieve personal goals while making friends and having adventures. Within Discover there are 3 programme zones as follows…
And it’s up to each young person to work out which opportunities are relevant for them, whether it’s improving football skills, podcasting or recycling.
Every young person should also expect:
- to experience new challenges
- to be listened to and have a say
- to be respected and valued
- to have fun
- to have the opportunity to develop a personal Christian faith
What else do I need to know?
Company Section have a special uniform that they can wear. As everyone wears the same
thing they feel as though they belong. However nobody is excluded because they do not
have the right clothes.